Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I Got Your Crazy

you put on quite a show, really had me going

new playlist time!
this one is called:

I Got Your Crazy
or, The Other Woman Scorned
(or, Angry Girl Playlist 2.0)

and it goes out to Ben, Mr. Honeywell, and anyone else who's ever made "the other woman" out of an honest woman only to screw her over.






Why Did I Ever Like You - Pink
(I'd still have all my hate for you intact even if I lost everything)

Fighter - Christina Aguilera
(made my skin a little bit thicker, makes me that much smarter)

Womanizer - Britney Spears
(you've got me going, you're oh so charming, but i can't do it)

Kiss N Tell - Ke$ha
(I can find someone way hotter, with a bigger......)

Don't Cha - Pussycat Dolls
(don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?)

Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
(and hell yeah I'm the motherfucking princess)

Love You Much Better - The Hush Sound
(one day soon I'm gonna grab you by the collar and kiss you all I want)

Again Again - Lady Gaga
(you've got a lot, a lot of nerve coming here)

Smile - Lily Allen
(see you messed up my mental health, I was quite unwell)

7 Things - Miley Cyrus
(you like me, you love her*)

Never Again - Kelly Clarkson
(I would never wish bad things, but I don't wish you well.)

Take a Bow - Rihanna
(don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not)






*not the actual lyric, I realize, but it's how I learned it and how I hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment