Thursday, February 3, 2011

February

I do love Valentine's Day and all things pink, but everything else about February I absolutely loathe.

The weather is shit.
It's plenty cold.
It seems like winter will NEVER END.

But mostly, I guess, it's what happened two years ago...

two years ago.

I don't even remember the date.

I remember EVERY important date. Take last summer: May 31, June 26, July 2, July 20, August 21.
Or 2008: July 23, August 9, August 19.

But I'd have to look up the February date to remember it. I guess it wasn't important to me.

I mean, I know it wasn't important. Not like that. Not like it's supposed to be.

He didn't even believe me...

When it's all said and done, though, he didn't hurt me. He didn't break my heart. Men who had done much less to me had done much more damage.

You know, he was my only Valentine. How fucked up is that?

stop, please, just let me go
Alejandro, just let me go

No comments:

Post a Comment