Monday, February 21, 2011

6 months out

I never thought my willpower would last this whole time. I figured I'd cave at some point and eff everything up all over again--but feel so good (SO good) for those fleeting moments!

I mean, it's good that that didn't happen, because then I'd never EVER get over it...

I feel like I need a reward of some sort, lol. Because I honestly just always kinda figured that it would happen again sometime. And despite me even almost-trying over Thanksgiving, I've been quite well-behaved. Not self-destructive on any real level, beyond wallowing in drama from time to time, lol. And the natural consequences of being responsible are SO BORING lol.

I wish the wrong decision could've been right. It just would've made things so much EASIER.

But, I mean, I guess there's something better "out there." small consolation.

you gave me roses, and i left them there to die

No comments:

Post a Comment