Thursday, July 23, 2009

7-23

So all day at work when I was recording the date (which I do a lot lol), I kept thinking, 7-23, 7-23, why does this date sound so familiar? I was like, is it somebody's birthday? What am I forgetting? Then I got it. It was just because 7-23 last year was such a huge day in my memory, a day for which I'd been gearing up for months. It started out simply enough, hanging out with my best girl Carly, but then I saw the Hush Sound with a couple of my favorite people and it was such a lovely evening. Definitely my best concert experience. And then schmoozing with the bands afterward: "Zac" approaching me, Bob hitting [on] Caitlin, me drooling over Greta's hair.

And then I went home and.........[previous post in mind].........did not sleep a wink before departing for Colorado the next morning.

loving your illusion, staring at a crooked ground
you always let me down

Good night to 7-23. This makes it seventeen days.

Oh yeah, and after that post yesterday, let me tell you, I had one HELL of a dream last night, hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment