Wednesday, July 29, 2009

11 days

...and I am doing splendidly, after some facebook-stalking that I expected would be upsetting! haha. (Although, to be honest, that's probably due more to one detail in the stalking than the stalking in general...)

Bored bored bored. Not having anything to do during the day sucks balls. I can only read or watch bad tv for so long.

L-town next week. It'll be good to see everyone. But I don't expect my daytimes will be much more stimulating than they are at the moment...

*shrug.*

This was my problem for a lot of last summer; just nothing to do (during the day). Which just makes for a cycle of lethargy and laziness. Back to school in a week and a half! :)

so he said, would it be all right if we just sat and talked for a little while,
if in exchange for your time, i give you this smile?
and she said, that's okay, as long as you can make a promise not to break my little heart
and leave me all alone in the summer

1 comment:

  1. Um, excuse me. You think I'll let you do nothing during the day when I hardly get to see you anymore?

    I intern from 10ish-430ish Monday and Tuesday. Otherwise, I own you, bia.

    ReplyDelete