Thursday, March 5, 2009

who will buy this wonderful morning?

oh oh oh, look at my hair, what 'do can compare with my hair today?
i've got my hairspray and radio, i'm ready to go!
the rats on the street all dance around my feet
they seem to say, tracy, it's up to you


Isn't it amazing what something like the weather can do to one's mood?
I have energy. I haven't had energy, been my spazzy, crazy-eyed self, in so long. I'm happy, for no particular reason, but just to be alive.
Sure, there are bad things, there are worries, but so what? Focus on today, tomorrow will worry about itself.
There are good things like waking up to Stella's wtf face, like wonderful friends who love me even when I do really stupid things, like squeezing some girl time into our packed schedules, like TWO WEEKS until I see my best friend, like wearing a skirt on a beautiful day, like purple nail polish, like my relationship with my hair, like Cien anos de soledad and To the Lighthouse and how I actually GET them this time around and contribute great things to discussion, like free laundry tonight thanks to Bacchus, like having all my spring break appointments on the same day so I can hopefully sub four days, like chick flicks that reclaim the matriarchy rather than surrender it (eg, Waitress), like chocolate, like remembering Oliver and Godspell and other shows, like singing, like so, so much more that I can't even name right now.

I love you. I'm truly sorry for being such an asshole lately. Call me on it when I'm slipping that way again, okay?

lately the weather has been so bipolar and consequently so have i

1 comment:

  1. "Isn't it amazing what something like the weather can do to one's mood?"

    I was going to put that EXACT thing on my twitter! great minds.....?

    looooove you!

    ReplyDelete