Friday, March 13, 2009

waste of texts

setting: at icon. he's there, i'm hardcore avoiding him. womanizer plays.

me: "Hey, it's the song about you!" 12.42a
him: "Wat...u dont even wanna talk to me" 12.51a
me: "No not really. As my girl britney says, you're nothin but a womanizer. And as my girl ashley says, you're an asshole. Have a good evening." 12.53a
him: "Im not but k" 12.54a
me: "Okay, nice guys lie about using a condom, sure." 12.54a
him: "It sliped off..." (that is a damned lie) 12.57a
*time passes*...and my friends chew him out. :)
him: "I cant believe u told ur frens that bs" 1.18a
me: "well, I can't believe you did it" 1.18a
him: "U kno im a great guy...watever" 1.19a
me: "Of all the possible ways you could have tried to get back on my good side, you really thought that one would work?" 1.21a
*icon closes. as for me and my posse, we relocate to t-bell*
him: "Wat r u doing" 1.28a
me: "Are you serious?" 1.29a
him: *calls me*
Rafe: *answers,* "one, two, three, shut the fuck up."
him: "Who was that dick" 1.33a
me: "My friend rafe. Took my phone." 1.50a
him: "Wat r u doing" 1.51a
me: "Why?" 1.52a
him: "I love u...i miss ur pretty face n smile" 1.54a
me: "What???" 1.57a
Lindsey, Ashley, Latesa, Chris, all to him: "Fuck you!" 1.58a
him: "Can i come over" 2.04a
me: "No. What do you not understand?" 2.05a

3 comments:

  1. P.S. I'm really stoked this thing finally let me comment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. You should delete him. I still can't even believe that he "said" that.

    ReplyDelete