Saturday, June 13, 2009

Yes, I'd like some cheese with this whine

always turning back to you 'til you never let me down
loving your illusion, staring at a crooked ground
...you always let me down

Allergies kicking my ass. Broke my phone. My back (incl. back of my legs) is hot pink and my front is still kinda pale-ish. I've been two stuffed up the last two nights to wear my retainers; they won't fit me very well tonight. I have nasty bruises on my thighs. I miss my Liberty friends. It's somewhat soul-crushing to see the status updates of my two fb friends who are in Teach for America training. MSA alumni day is next week and at some point I'd promised I'd go and I almost wish someone would hold me to it. I have to start waking up at 6-something again this week. I've been having trouble falling asleep, and then having really vivid, not-restful dreams.

Whine, whine, whine.

Okay, now that I've got that out of my system, good things:

Nice laid-back weekend with A (and L here and there), after a nice laid-back week with L (and A here and there)--and tomorrow a mini-road trip with all three of us! :)
I go back to my kiddos Monday!!!
Finally got my MSU stuff figured out and have worked ahead in my classes.
Finished watching True Blood, also known as "X-men plus sex" (is there anyone out there who's familiar with both series, who can appreciate this?)
Finished Harry Potter y la piedra filosofal
I love my room. Bookshelf, bed, curtain, lamp, posters. I just need a few photos for my east wall and then I think I'll be finished.
I talked to Alex today
I'm gonna have a sweet tan (on my back and the backs of my legs) in a couple days

and you, maybe you'll remember me
what i gave you is yours to keep

2 comments: