Sunday, April 10, 2011

Miscellaneous

I guess the fact that either of them can completely consume my mind is further proof that neither of them was, you know, "right" or whatever. NOT that any more was needed. Just, sometimes I need reminders.

In other news, I'm mixing up Shakespeare and Bronte in my mind. There's a quote from Jane Eyre that I LOVED back in the day, about not meaning to love somebody yet loving obsessively, something about "he made me love him without even looking at me," but all I can come up with is "I love you with so much of my heart that no part is left to protest," which is from Much Ado About Nothing.

Edit: Looked it up:
I had not intended to love him; the reader knows I had wrought hard to extirpate from my soul the germs of love there detected; and now, at the first renewed view of him, they spontaneously arrived, green and strong! He made me love him without looking at me.

Yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment