Thursday, October 28, 2010

Turning the page...

I bought a new journal. I'm psyched. I've got a handful of pages left in the Pink Journal to write the rest of what I have to say about the summer, and then I must symbolically move on. CLOSE THE BOOK, you might say. Get him fucking out of my head, I might say.

I take these transitions very seriously.

The Tiny Notebooks were my travel diaries, and also "oh yeah THAT happened" when R happened, because honestly, who expected that??
The Giant Notebook was A + the shenanigans of senior year or so; the last page was written my last night in the old apartment.
The first page of the Pink Journal was my first night in this apartment (May). And then the rest of it, well, you can figure it out.

So what will the new one hold?? I had noooo idea when I started the pink journal that I would have something to fill it so quickly. And here I am already starting a new chapter.

*death by cheesy metaphor*

:-D

1 comment:

  1. It's clearly going to contain shenanigans from Just One More.

    ReplyDelete