Sunday, October 17, 2010

Different

Different.

I'd done it before, but with him it was different.

I didn't realize how different.

It wasn't just that it was way better (although that was much appreciated),

It...it was everything they ever tell you

All that stuff about two becoming one. About giving the person a piece of you. About being tied to the person forever. The flings weren't like that.

But this was different.

Different.

And I can't shake it.

My body yearns for it. I'm pulled like a magnet. I've never wanted something so badly.

I know I can't. I'm a smart girl.

But it's a hole I can't fill. (And not in the dirty, literal sense, because that one CAN be filled, and I don't think it would HELP. What I'm feeling is not as simple as being horny.)

Every inch of me screams out for it.

Different.

Lesson learned: this is why you're supposed to wait.

1 comment: