Monday, May 10, 2010

:-*

coworker: "I don't mind not kissing anyone, because I think that there's a lot that goes into kissing, a lot of complicated emotions, and it means a lot to me."

me: "yeah, I used to believe all that Prince Charming stuff, but all but one of the guys I've ever kissed have been just random guys at bars or parties, so it hasn't meant anything to me in a while."

all but one

sweetie, you're coming up on Summer 2010. two years. get over it.




(nb: it's not HIM i can't get over. clearly. it's the situation--that that's the ONLY semi-normal romantic relationship i've ever been involved in...i just find it kind of depressing.)

1 comment:

  1. Love will find you...okay, maybe that's easy for me to say. I think I've been extremely lucky. However, when the timing is right you will find some amazing guy that will sweep you off your feet and cause you to forget all of those other stupid guys/kisses/whatnot. You are an amazing woman and you deserve an amazing guy. <3 Miss you.

    ReplyDelete